
I've finally decided to dive into this world known as blogging mainly to keep our families up to date with the kiddos. It seems only feasible since I am home and have this handy computer at my disposal. I hope to keep it updated with new pictures but I'll be honest, I'm not that great at remembering to take that lovely camera out and snap pictures. It usually has dead batteries or I forget where I put it. I would say I'm to busy but I'm home all day, how busy can I be with these three wonderful kids?
So today is really windy and really cold here in Chambersburg. I am more than ready for Spring. Mom says it is 73 in the great AMA today and I am jealous!
Well, I could probably sit here and type away but I'll save it for another day. I will add that I'm super excited about watching the finale of the Bachelor tonight...this is the first time I've liked the final two but will say I'm rooting for Melissa. Off I go....
No comments:
Post a Comment